We hope you are all doing well and slowly adapting to a new reality as more and more businesses are starting to reopen. As you may have heard, Phase 3 of the government’s reopening plan is around the corner and just as our sister company Hartwell Therapy & Wellness is already doing this week, DanZa is ready and committed to lead the way with industry leading changes and new health and safety precautions.
As things stand now, we are planning to reopen on Monday, June 15. In light of this, we will have new protocols in place to protect both you, our students, and our dedicated staff. Please see below our new safety measures:
NEW HEALTH & SAFETY RULES:
1. Until further notice, only pre-registrations on MindBody will be accepted i.e. no walk-ins.
2. All students will be required to wait outside in between classes (seating will no longer be provided inside).
3. All classes will end 10 minutes early (ex. if class starts at 6pm, the previous class will end at 5:50pm to allow for change over).
4. Reduced class numbers (12 people max for Studio 1 and 8 people max for Studio 2).
5. Screening for body temperature upon entrance.
6. Mandatory hand sanitization prior to entering class.
7. No more changing allowed in the bathrooms.
8. Water bottles are to be left inside the cubbies, inside your bag.
9. No more lingering after class; we kindly ask that everybody exits and enters class promptly to allow for effective flow.
10. No more front desk service for DanZa students (until further notice) – credit card on file and pre-registrations only.
OUR INSTRUCTORS WILL COMMIT TO:
1. Arrive 15 minutes early to assist with new health & safety protocol.
2. Check each student in using the iPad.
3. Hand out hand sanitizers to everyone who comes in.
4. Disinfect the sound system before each use.
5. End classes 10 min early to allow for effective change over.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that these new measures are temporary and will be reassessed as we navigate our new reality.
NO MORE COVID-19 PASSES SOLD:
As of today, Monday, May 18, our 2 Weeks Unlimited COVID-19 pass will NO LONGER be available for purchase.
The reason for this is that WE WILL STOP offering DanZa Vidz and Zumba Live Streams in preparation for our reopening.
The LAST DAY to take our online classes will be Sunday, May 31st. You may still purchase our reduced rate Drop-In until that date.
Please note that there will be a 2-week period with NO CLASSES between Monday, June 1st and Sunday, June 14th.
Our regular passes will resume upon reopening on June 15th.
Note: If you have joined us online from abroad during the pandemic and still wish to take virtual classes with us, we will be offering new options for you soon. Please stay tuned!
NEW MEMBER SPECIAL – $25 FOR 2 WEEKS:
Know someone who would love us? Invite them to purchase our 2 Weeks Unlimited New Member Special* for $25!
If you bring 2 friends, you can WIN a free pass! Here’s how:
1. Introduce 2 friends to DanZa and have them purchase our 2 Weeks Unlimited New Member Special.
2. Once they have purchased, email us your friends’ full name, along with their email address and phone number.
3. Once your friends’ MindBody accounts are validated, you will be entered in a draw to win a FREE 10 Class Pass!
*Available for purchase on MindBody. Expires 14 days after the purchase date.
EXTENSIONS ON PRE-EXISTING CLASS PASSES:
For the students who have not been taking advantage of our online classes and who still have pre-existing passes on their accounts (and for the students who have put their pre-existing passes on hold so they can use the COVID passes), we will be offering a 3-month extension on all pre-existing passes.
To be eligible for this extension, you MUST ensure the following:
- Your pre-existing pass was STILL ACTIVE (i.e. not expired ) on March 17 (when we initially closed the studio).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tell us in writing that you would like to apply your extension / reactivate your pass (if applicable).
Download the MindBody App and sign up for an account with DanZa Productions studio, for easy online class pre-registration. To pre-register to class using your Personal MindBody account, see instructions here.
Check out our promo video on our YouTube channel linked below :
Thank you for keeping the DanZa dream alive!