New Summer Schedule
DanZa Virtual Classes
Have you tried our virtual classes yet? You now have the option to attend in person or from the comfort of your own home!
Our NEW Virtual Schedule is available on MindBody (just look for the word ”Virtual” and the associated icon) and you can now purchase our NEW Virtual Pass option in the app.
Once you purchase a virtual pass and sign up, you will receive an email with a Zoom link, meeting ID and password 30 minutes prior to class start time. Please note that registration cut-off is 30 minutes before class.
Virtual Drop-In: $7.50 (+ 5% GST)
Virtual 2 Weeks Unlimited: $25 (+ 5% GST)
Note: If you already have a regular pass option and you wish to try our virtual classes, you may use your existing pass towards it or choose to purchase a virtual pass.
We are well into Phase 3 of our reopening plan and have been successfully reintegrating dance back into our community’s lives! We hope you are continuing to keep healthy and cautious as needed.
We are so thrilled to be able to offer you both in person and online class options so that you can continue taking care of your mind, body and soul, whether you’re present in our studio or joining us from home.
As such, we will continue to uphold our health and safety protocol to protect both you, our students, and our dedicated staff. Please see below our updated safety measures:
UPDATED HEALTH & SAFETY RULES:
1. Until further notice, only Studio 2 (located at 8205 Ontario Street) will be open
2. Online pre-registrations on MindBody only i.e. no walk-ins
3. Class limit = 8 participants (to allow for better social distancing)
4. Class time = 45 minutes (to allow for disinfecting in between each class)
5. Boxes on the floor will continue to determine each participant’s space – please DON’T dance outside your box
6. All participants will be asked to sanitize their hands and required to put their belongings in the cubbies provided
7. No changing in the bathrooms – we ask that you please change at home
8. Entry and exit will be directly through the studio door
9. Masks are NOT required but you are more than welcome to wear one as an added precaution
10. All students will be required to wait outside in between classes (seating will no longer be provided inside)
11. No more lingering after class; we kindly ask that everybody exits and enters class promptly to allow for effective flow
12. No more front desk service for DanZa students (until further notice) – credit card on file and pre-registrations only
OUR INSTRUCTORS WILL COMMIT TO:
1. Arrive 15 minutes early to assist with new health & safety protocol.
2. Assist with checking each student in using the iPad.
3. Assist in handing out hand sanitizers to everyone who comes in.
4. Disinfect the sound system before each use.
5. End classes 15 min early to allow for effective change over and sanitization.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that these new measures are temporary and will be reassessed as we navigate our new reality.
NEW MEMBER SPECIAL – $25 FOR 2 WEEKS:
Know someone who would love us? Invite them to purchase our 2 Weeks Unlimited New Member Special* for $25!
If you bring 2 friends, you can WIN a free pass! Here’s how:
1. Introduce 2 friends to DanZa and have them purchase our 2 Weeks Unlimited New Member Special.
2. Once they have purchased, email us your friends’ full name, along with their email address and phone number.
3. Once your friends’ MindBody accounts are validated, you will be entered in a draw to win a FREE 10 Class Pass!
*Available for purchase on MindBody. Expires 14 days after the purchase date.
EXTENSIONS ON PRE-EXISTING CLASS PASSES:
For the students who have not been taking advantage of our online classes and who still have pre-existing passes on their accounts (and for the students who have put their pre-existing passes on hold so they can use the COVID passes), we will be offering a 3-month extension on all pre-existing passes.
To be eligible for this extension, you MUST ensure the following:
- Your pre-existing pass was STILL ACTIVE (i.e. not expired ) on March 17 (when we initially closed the studio).
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Tell us in writing that you would like to apply your extension / reactivate your pass (if applicable).
Download the MindBody App and sign up for an account with DanZa Productions studio, for easy online class pre-registration. To pre-register to class using your Personal MindBody account, see instructions here.
Check out our promo video on our YouTube channel linked below :
Thank you for keeping the DanZa dream alive!