Most frequent questions and answers
- All in-person classes have been modified to be low intensity to reduce increasing heart rate and respiration rates as per the PHO COVID-19 regulations
- All high intensity classes are being offered online only
- Reduced class sizes to ensure physical distancing between participants
- Mandatory 3-layer masks for students and instructors inside the facility and while taking in-person classes
- If you do not have a mask, our sister company Hartwell Therapy and Wellness has them for sale for $1
- Pre-registration and payment on the Mindbody app is mandatory to ensure contactless payment
- All instructors perform a daily health assessment before coming in to teach
- All students must fill out the COVID waiver each time you visit our studio (click the pink tab on the bottom right corner of the screen on this website to complete the waiver)
- Classes are shortened to 45 minutes to allow for cleaning and sanitization between classes
- Hand sanitizer is given prior to entering class to all students
To register for classes, log onto your personal Mindbody account and select the class you wish to book. Due to COVID-19 restrictions, no walk-ins are accepted, pre-registration is required.
With current COVID-19 regulations, Studio 1 has a maximum of 7 spots available and Studio 2 has a maximum of 5 spots available. We also offer virtual classes that you can do from the comfort of your home. Book our virtual classes online through Mindbody.
All information about our rates can be found here. We recommend new members to purchase our New Member Special for $25 (plus 5% GST) to try us out.
Other pass options include our 10 Class pass ($120), our 20 Class pass ($180) and our Monthly Unlimited pass ($125). Please note all prices listed are before tax.
Please arrive 10 minutes early before class begins to sign our waiver and redeem your Groupon. Your Groupon pass will be issued via your Mindbody account.
Please note that Groupons are restricted to new members only and only one Groupon can be redeemed per person.
Students with a valid student ID receive a 15 % discount off our class passes. Please provide your identification when purchasing your pass on-site.
We recommend beginning lessons for your first dance at least 2-3 months before your wedding date. For best results, we recommend our 4-lesson package or 8-lesson package in order for you to feel comfortable and confident on the dance floor.
If you are strapped for time, we do offer a SOS wedding package for one 2-hour lesson which will give you last minute help and simple choreography for your big day. All of our rates can be found here.
We also email newsletters to our students on an irregular basis to announce changes to our schedule and special workshops. Check out our latest newsletter here and subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, all students must arrive ready in their dance attire as changing in our two universal washrooms is not permitted.
Our studio has cubby holes where you can store your belongings during class. A mask is required to enter the clinic space of our sister company Hartwell Therapy and Wellness.
Please note we only allow non-marking shoes inside the studio, no outdoor shoes are permitted.
Friends don’t let friends purchase Groupon: instead, let your friends know about our New Member special. Groupon takes a big advertising cut, buying an introductory pass directly from us is actually cheaper. If your friend wishes to purchase more than 5 classes, we will happily match any Groupon price.
We love collaborating with other companies! Feel free to get in touch with us here or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org