Most frequent questions and answers
- As of September 2, 2021, masks are optional in all classes, however they are mandatory when entering and exiting the building as per the latest PHO.
- As per the latest PHO, we will be requiring proof of vaccination status as of September 13th. You can read more about that here.
- All students must fill out the COVID-19 waiver form prior to entering the studio (scan the QR code on our entrance door or by clicking the COVID-19 waiver form button at the bottom of our website).
- All students must wait outside prior to class as there is no waiting area inside the building.
- All students must sanitize their hands upon entering the studio.
- Come ready to dance as changing in the washrooms will not be permitted.
- We also ask that you leave your belongings at home or in your car and just bring your water and indoor shoes to the studio.
- Please stay home if you are feeling ill. Let’s keep everyone healthy!
To register for classes, log onto your personal Mindbody account and select the class you wish to book.
All information about our rates can be found here. We recommend new members to purchase our New Member Special for $25 (plus 5% GST) to try us out.
Other pass options include our 10 Class pass ($120), our 20 Class pass ($180) and our Monthly Unlimited pass ($125). Please note all prices listed are before tax.
Please sign our waiver prior to taking class (sign it here on our website). Your Groupon pass will be issued via your Mindbody account.
Please note that Groupons are restricted to new members only and only one Groupon can be redeemed per person.
We recommend beginning lessons for your first dance at least 2-3 months before your wedding date. For best results, we recommend our 4-lesson package or 8-lesson package in order for you to feel comfortable and confident on the dance floor.
If you are strapped for time, we do offer a SOS wedding package for one 2-hour lesson which will give you last minute help and simple choreography for your big day. All of our rates can be found here.
We also email newsletters to our students on a quarterly basis to announce changes to our schedule and special workshops. Email us to subscribe to our mailing list to stay up to date!
Friends don’t let friends purchase Groupon: instead, let your friends know about our New Member special. Groupon takes a big advertising cut, buying an introductory pass directly from us is actually cheaper. If your friend wishes to purchase more than 5 classes, we will happily match any Groupon price.
We love collaborating with other companies! Feel free to get in touch with us here or by emailing email@example.com